Attestation of Educational Documents (Bachelors and above levels) from HEC:
Gerry’s International offers handling services for attestation of documents (Bachelors and above levels) from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) for applicants living abroad.
Applicants can avail this service by sending the documents through any courier or Postal services to Gerry’s International at following address:
In charge HEC Project
Gerry’s Visa Drop Box
14-B Sadiq Plaza, Opposite Meraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad Pakistan.
Following is the procedure and requirements for attestation of documents from HEC for applicants within Pakistan and abroad:
- Register your application online at “Register Online” and take print out of the same
- Attach completely filled in and signed application form
- Attach Bank Draft of processing fee on the name of Gerry’s International Pvt limited
- Attach original Matriculation and Intermediate level certificates (or equivalence certificates e-g A/O level)
- Attach original Transcripts and Degrees for all levels attended from Bachelors till final qualification
- Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matriculation till the final level attended
- Attach equivalence of HEC in case of Bachelors or above degree from abroad
- Copy of National I.D. Card/passport of the applicant
- In case a degree has not been issued and the applicant wants to have only the Transcript attested, a verification letter from the Controller of Examination of the concerned University (This would be applicable to the students who passed their degree/program during the last 3 years)
- For attestation of Degrees, provision of Transcript/Mark sheets is mandatory
For further information on HEC attestation procedures please visit the link: HEC attestation procedure
- Original Degrees/Transcripts are attested prior to the attestation of photocopies.
- Fake degrees and/or higher degrees obtained on the basis of fake degrees/certificate are confiscated by HEC.
- Gerry’s office will not take any responsibility for delays in attestation, loss or damages to the documents.
- Gerry’s office will not entertain incomplete applications
- Applicants are requested to mention their valid email addresses, contact numbers and postal addresses for further correspondence regarding their applications.