Pakistan High Commission – UK
NOTIFICATION OF EID UL ADHA HOLIDAYS 2018
Gerrys offices in the United Kingdom will remain closed for Tuesday and Wednesday, 21st and 22nd August 2018 for Eid ul Adha. Pakistan High Commission/Consulates are also closed on these dates.
No delivery of passport(s) can be made during holidays.
Gerry’s Emergency contact numbers mentioned on “www.Visadropbox.com/pakistan ” shall remain functional between 1000- 1400 hours for 21st and 22nd August 2018.
NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS
INDEPENDENCE DAY 14th AUGUST 2018
Pakistan High Commission London and its sub-offices in Birmingham, Bradford, Glasgow and Manchester will be closed for consular work on Tuesday, 14th August 2018 due to Independence day of Pakistan. Therefore, same day service for dual nationals will not be available on this day. Passports collected by Gerry’s from dual nationals for next day service on Monday, 13th August will be available for collection at the earliest in the afternoon of 15th August.
Gerry’s Offices will be open for submission/deliveries till 1400 hours on 14th August 2018.
EID HOLIDAYS , 15-18 JUNE 2018
NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS
ON THE OCCASION OF EID UL-FITR GERRY’S VISA APPLICATION CENTRES IN UNITED KINGDOM WILL BE CLOSED FROM 15-18 JUNE 2018 AS HOLIDAYS DECLARED BY PAKISTAN HIGH COMMISSION. GERRY’S VISA CENTRES WILL RE-OPEN FROM 19TH JUNE 2018.
“DUE TO EID HOLIDAYS, ROUTINE VISA SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE HIGH COMMISSION FROM FRIDAY 15TH JUNE TO 18TH JUNE 2018”
IN EXTREME EMERGENCY SITUATION DURING EID HOLIDAYS, OUR EMERGENCY NOS. ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.VISADROPBOX.COM/PAKISTAN MAY BE CALLED
Important Notice for Visa Applicants in Manchester
Relocation of Visa Application Centre
Effective: Friday 25th May 2018
Gerry’s Visa Application Centre currently located at 17 Warwick House, Suit 1B, First Floor, Warwick Road, Old Trafford, Manchester – M16 0QQ will permanently relocate to:
“SUITE 1.01 & 1.02 CITIBASE MANCHESTER SALFORD QUAYS, MERCHANTS QUAY, SALFORD – M50 3SG”
(Opposite Shell Petrol Station & Hotel IBIS)
*Submission of visa applications and passport collections can only be made from the above address on & after the effective date*
Click the link for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/hktJWxF76SK2
Nearest Bus stop: Merchants Quay Stop (C) Bus Number: – 53, 70, 73, 79 Nearest light rail station: Salford Quays Trams: 3 & 7
Gerry’s in UK:
Gerry’s Offshore is pleased to announce collaboration with Pakistan High Commission in UK to facilitate the travelers to Pakistan in general and Pakistani Community in particular to provide convenient and expeditious Visa Application submission. Our Visa Application Centers in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester are open for the business and we will shortly announce the opening date of our VAC in Glasgow.
Our dedicated and trained staff at VAC will assist you in submitting the visa application however we would suggest that before visiting the VAC please visit our website www.visadropbox.com or speak to our call center agent for any assistance that you may require. The more you will come prepared it will help our staff to process your visa application in the quickest possible time.
|Visa Applicaiton Center|
|Enquiries – Gerry’s Call Center|
|Feedback and Complaints|
|Collection of Passport|
We will extend personalized and more efficient service to the valued applicants of Pakistan High Commission. The key features of our Visa Application Center are.
- Convenient Location – Close to Underground / Bus Station
- Comfortable Environment
- State of the art Visa Facility
- Dedicated and fully trained staff
- Speedy and Efficient submission
- Extended Application Submission Time
- Visa Application Submission on Saturday
- Free Passport Home Delivery (*)
- Free SMS Alert (*)
- Premium Lounge services(*)
(*) these services will start shortly.
Notice for Visa Applicants:
Effective Tuesday, 04-Nov 2014
Gerry’s Visa Application Centre currently based at 44-Broadway, Stratford London, will permanently be relocated.
“253- High Street, Stratford E15 2LS”
(Opposite Holiday Inn Express- Stratford)
*Submission of visa applications and passport collections can only be made from the above address on & after the effective date**
Bus stop : Warton Road (K)
Bus Number: – 425, 108, 276, 25
DLR Station: – Stratford High Street – 5 minutes
Underground/ Train: – Stratford Station –10 minutes
- Visa is liable to be cancelled if information requested in the form is with held or found to be incorrect.
- British Nationals not resident in UK should apply for visa in their respective countries of residence.
- Visa is usually issued after five (5) working days, however can occur due to circumstances beyond the High Commissions control, especially where a reference has to be made in Pakistan.
- The Govt of Pakistan has decided to process the commercial business visa applications on priority. This facility has been extended to the businessmen from UK. The visa applications will be processed in the minimum possible time i.e. 02 – 03 working days. Such businessmen will be exempted from provision of bank statement.
- At the time of passport submission photocopies of all supporting documents must be provided.
- In case of any extreme urgency during the weekend, please contact our staff for assistance;
|Visa Application Submission:||Monday – Friday,
09am to 02pm.
|Saturday, 9am to 1pm|
|Passport Collection:||Monday – Friday,
02pm to 05pm
|Saturday, 9am to 1pm|
|Submission of Visa Application for Same day:||Monday – Friday,
09am to 11am.
|(This service is available for Dual Nationals only)|
Same day/Emergency service not available from Hounslow office.
Hounslow office allows entry for Submission of applications till 1.30 PM.
Lunch and Prayer break on Friday: 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
Application progress and Collection times will be via sent to the applicants via text message