Requirement for a Kenya VISA
Thank you for your enquiry regarding visa to Kenya. It is our pleasure to furnish you with required information.
1) Possession of valid passport, which has a validity of six months
2) Two application forms duly completed
3) Attach the passport pages showing passport number, its validity, photograph of the bearer and his/her bio data.
4) Each application to be accompanied by any supportive documents.
5) Two recent passport size photographs taken within the last six weeks.
6) Invitation letter from the host or organization to be visited.
7) Those intending to travel on business purposes ought to attach copies of their business
registration certificates, recommendation letters from their respective chambers of commerce and industry or any other umbrella organization, confirmed return airline ticket.
8) Persons whose nature of business may entail frequent visits to the country with in a year may apply for a multiple journey visas. Subject to approval from Head Office, such visas will have a maximum validity of twelve months.
9) The specific reason for applying for the visa ought to be clearly stated.
10) Applicants to make a personal appearance on presentation of their applications. Those who have visited the country with in the last two years may put a request for exemption from this provision.
11) Children under sixteen (16) years of age does not require visa to enter Kenya
12) Reserved Hotel Booking and updated bank statements.
13) Applications to be submitted at least a week prior to travel date.
14) Visa fee to be paid in the form of bank draft in the name of Kenya High Commission,
Islamabad from Standard Chartered Bank Ltd only
15) Vaccination against yellow fever and cholera are necessary
16) A visa may not be issued/granted to
i. Persons who within our immigration act and visa regulations are deemed to be in admissible
ii. Those who present incomplete applications and documentation.
iii. Persons who utter document that are deemed to be in accurate or false in content
17) The High Commission of Kenya reserves the right to reject an application without further
reference to the applicant.
It should be noted that the possession of visa is not the final authority to enter the
Republic of Kenya.
|Track Your Passport
|Enter Your Computer Number|