TURKEY – Consulate General Karachi
Notice for Turkey Visa Applicants (Education/Student Visa)
Additionally, Medical reports are no more required for Education/student visa, however students going for Turkish Burslari ( government based scholarship open once in a year ) they need to submit medical reports.
Notice for Turkey Visa Applicants (Lahore)
Applicants residing in Lahore are hereby informed that their Visa Applications can ONLY be submitted in our Lahore Visa Application Centre, applicable from 1st April 2018. Applicants are further advised to carry any recent utility bill and a form of ID confirming their residential address.
Applicants from the other locations are advised to submit their Visa Application in their respective side stations.
8th February 2018
- Travel Details for Last 5 Years: Applicants are now required to fill out the Travel Details Form outlining the details of their travel history over the past 5 years. The completed form must be attached to the Visa Application.
1st March 2017
- Polio Certificate: Photocopy of Polio Certificate is a mandatory requirement for Visa Applications w.e.f. 1st March 2017.
10th January 2017
- Transit Visa: Less than 24 hours stay at the airport, no need for transit visa.
- Work Visa: Applicants will apply through Gerry’s only along with all required documents.
- E-visa: If you have a valid UK, USA, Ireland or Schengen visa on your passport then you may have a Turkish E-visa from (https://www.evisa.gov.tr).
- Refusal: No obligation to explain the reason for visa refusal. In case of refusal, the applicant can re-apply after 3 months.
- Refund: Visa fee is not refundable.
- Fake Documents: Submission of fake documents constitutes a crime according to the Turkish legislation.
- Issuance of visa, does not provide an absolute right to enter to Turkey: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article 11/3.
- Professional Certificate: Like Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) certificate copy for doctors, Bar Letter for lawyers, Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) certificate copy for engineers, Valid Tourism Licence copy for the Travel Agency owners and their employees.
- Travel Health Insurance Certificate: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article15/E, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish Visa shall submit a ‘Travel Health Insurance Certificate’ covering the duration of their stay in Turkey and as well as repatriation cost.
“The Turkish Consulate reserves the right to request additional documents”
Following are the types of visa applications being dealt by Gerry’s Visa Drop Box
Checklists for Visa Applications:
TOURIST / BUSINESSPERSON:
- Touristic Visit
- Single Transit
- Double Transit
- Business meeting / Commerce
- Conference / Seminar / Meeting
- Festival / Fair / Exibition
- Sportive Activity
- Cultural / Artistic Activity
- Official Visit
- Visit to Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus
STUDENT / EDUCATION VISA:
- Internship Visa
- Internship ERASMUS
- Internship AIESEC
- Turkish Language Course Purpose
- Course Purpose
- Education Purpose
- Education in Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus
- Employment Purpose / Special Employment Purpose
- Assigned Lecturers / Academics
- Assigned Sportsperson
- Assigned Artists
- Assigned Free Zone Workers
- Assigned Journalists
- Montage and Repairment Purposes
- Archaeological Excavation, Exploration Purpose
- Filming / Documentary Purpose
- Tour Operator Representative
- Medical Treatment Purposes
- Accompaniment Purpose
- Family Unification Purpose
- Freight Visa
- Seafarer Visa
- Valid passport for up to 8 months
- Online visa form
- Signed cover letter ( in original)
- Employment letter ( in original)
(If the applicant is business owner then his cover letter will be on his company’s letter head)
- Flight reservation
(In case of transit visa further reservation of upcoming country should be there along with its visa copy)
- Hotel reservation
- Account maintenance certificate
- Recent 3 months bank statement
- Previous passport and visa copies (visa of all countries and there entry exit stamps)
- 3 months recent salary slip
(Must be stamped from employer)
- Tax paper and NTN certificates
(These documents are must if applicant is a business owner)
- Incase if applicants are doctors then they can write their covering letter on doctor’s prescription letterhead and sign it.
- If company is taking dealers for trip then their dealership certificate should there along with their personally covering letter on business letterhead
- Auto part dealers
- Chemical dealer
- Pharma dealers etc
- For Group Appointment please send E-mail at following ID.
Visa Application Process:
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE:
- * For Individual applicants personal appearance is must
- * For family application, Appearance of head of the family is sufficient
- * For group’s: Company’s Travel desk should contact Gerry’s for appointment.
- VISA FEE
- *Single entry fee: 7,350 /- PR
- *Multiple entries fee: 23,930/- PR (Multiple visas can only be granted if applicant has traveled before to Turkey)
- * Single Transit: 7,350/- PR
- *Multiple Transits: 14,700 /-PR
- * Visa fee is updates in beginning of each year)
- Applicants are required to submit 2 photos of 6*5cm taken in white background and type should be biometric, attached hard copy of photo must not be damaged.
* JPEG format should be uploaded (not scanned)
- Applicants contact details must be mentioned on the form
- Landline number ( residence and office number with extension)
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Applicant must fill complete contact details of inviting company on the form.
*Applicant can write inviter’s details manually in case if system doesn’t print the details.
- Application should be signed by each applicant if above 18 years of age. Otherwise for minors one parent can sign the application.
- If depended child is traveling with one parent then affidavit from other parent is must along with parent’s contact details. And similarly if child is travelling with relatives then affidavit from both parents is required. (Additionally if parents are separated then affidavit and separation certificate is required or if one parent has expired the death certificate is required)
- If applicant’s family/relatives lives in Turkey and applicants intend to stay with inviter then inviter’s contact details must be mentioned along with copy of Turkish Kimlik, residence permit, residence address.
- If applicant mentioned that he/she will travel with other person/family members/friends then copy of their visa and reservations is required.
(Copy of USA/ Schengen visa and e.visa or Turkish visa sticker obtained from another country)
- * Pakistani official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
- *Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member’s visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get regular visa given by our Consulate. For further information, please follow the link on our home page and check www.evisa.gov.tr.
- *Foreigner passport holders must have 6 to 8 months valid Pakistani visa.
Companies/ Educational institutes will fill online e-appointment applications and each application will receive one reference number which is important for visa section to retrieve the data from the system but group will not take/click “appointment” rather will download the online form and then click “submit” the online applications and then group representative will bring all applications on the date suggested by the Consulate General through Gerry’s.
For groups exceeding 50 passports, it is recommended to submit the application at the earliest date, if possible a few weeks before traveling.
It is mandatory to inform Gerry’s about group size and provide company information to get approval from Consulate General for acceptance before processing online applications.
It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they can confirm their flights and hotels later to avoid financial losses.
Collect your documents in person at the Gerry’s Visa Drop box office.
Gerry’s Visa Drop Box Offices
|Hyderabad||Shop #3 & 12, Indus Ranches Ground Floor Near R.T Restaurant Auto Bhan Road, Shah Latifabad|
|Karachi||Bahria Complex 4, 4th Floor Chaudhry Khaliq-uz-Zaman Road, Gizri Karachi
43/1/E, Razi Road, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S, Karachi
|Quetta||Shop S-9, Swiss Plaza, M. A. Jinnah Road|
1) Pakistani passport takes up to 17 days for Touristic/ Business visa/ Student.
2) Pakistani passport takes more then 1 month for Seamen visa and Work visa.
3) Pakistani passport takes more then 1 month for Turkish Language Course.
4) Foreign passport / Third country passport takes more then 1 month for visa.
Standard Visa Processing Time is 17 Days. Applicants must submit their applications 17 days prior to their travel date. Applications can be accepted with Consent Letter / Affidavit if less than 17 days but limited to 15 days.