Turkish Embassy Islamabad
Following are the types of visa applications being dealt by Gerry’s Visa Drop Box
Checklists for Visa Applications:
Visa Application Process:
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE:
- * For Individual applicants personal appearance is must
- * For family application, Appearance of head of the family is sufficient
- * For group’s: Company’s Travel desk should contact Gerry’s for appointment.
- VISA FEE
- *Single entry fee: 7,350 /- PR
- *Multiple entries fee: 23,930/- PR (Multiple visas can only be granted if applicant has travelled before to Turkey)
- * Single Transit: 7,350/- PR
- *Multiple Transits: 14,700 /-PR
- * Visa fee is updates in beginning of each year)
- Applicants are required to submit 2 photos of 5 x 5cm taken in white background and type should be biometric, attached hard copy of photo must not be damaged.
* JPEG format should be uploaded (not scanned)
- Applicants contact details must be mentioned on the form
- Landline number ( residence and office number with extension)
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Applicant must fill complete contact details of inviting company on the form.
*Applicant can write inviter’s details manually in case if system doesn’t print the details.
- Application should be signed by each applicant if above 18 years of age. Otherwise for minors one parent can sign the application.
- If depended child is traveling with one parent then affidavit from other parent is must along with parent’s contact details. And similarly if child is travelling with relatives then affidavit from both parents is required. (Additionally if parents are separated then affidavit and separation certificate is required or if one parent has expired the death certificate is required)
- If applicant’s family/relatives lives in Turkey and applicants intend to stay with inviter then inviter’s contact details must be mentioned along with copy of Turkish Kimlik, residence permit, residence address.
- If applicant mentioned that he/she will travel with other person/family members/friends then copy of their visa and reservations is required.
(Copy of USA/ Schengen visa and e.visa or Turkish visa sticker obtained from another country)
- * Pakistani official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
- *Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member’s visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get regular visa given by our Consulate. For further information, please follow the link on our home page and check www.evisa.gov.tr.
- *Foreigner passport holders must have 6 to 8 months valid Pakistani visa.
Companies/ Educational institutes will fill online e-appointment applications and each application will receive one reference number which is important for visa section to retrieve the data from the system but group will not take/click “appointment” rather will download the online form and then click “submit” the online applications and then group representative will bring all applications on the date suggested by the Consulate General through Gerry’s.
For groups exceeding 50 passports, it is recommended to submit the application at the earliest date, if possible a few weeks before traveling.
It is mandatory to inform Gerry’s about group size and provide company information to get approval from Consulate General for acceptance before processing online applications.
It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they can confirm their flights and hotels later to avoid financial losses.
Collect your documents in person at the Gerry’s Visa Drop box office.
Gerry’s Visa Drop Box Offices
|Islamabad||14-B Sadiq Plaza, G-9 Markaz|
|Peshawar||Deans Trade Center, Saddar Cantt|
|Lahore||20 / 20A Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road|
|Gujranwala||384-A, Beneath Pizza Hutt, Latif Mall, Main Market Model Town|
|Faisalabad||679 Batala colony, Ghouri Arcade, Main Satiana Road|
|Multan||Business City Plaza, Bosan Road|
|Sialkot||Paris Road, Opposite Allied Bank Ltd|
Visa Categories and Requirements
The Turkish Embassy takes minimum 2 week to process the visa applications. This time could vary depending on the procedures at the Embassy. Applicants are advised to submit their applications 2 week prior to their intended travel date.